Escape to Mille-Isles, your next vacation destination located 1 hour from Montreal and Mont-Tremblant, and 20 minutes from St-Jérôme!
Nestled in a beautiful forest, the location is ideal for a family getaway or a retreat with a group of friends. This rustic chalet has been redesigned to provide you with an unforgettable experience. Wake up in the treetops, prepare gourmet meals and relax by the fire, in a setting that will delight you.Your accomodationFor more photos, some professional travel tips, favorite local travel and tourism information, or to explore our other cottages, follow us on IG @gestionlocativefournier
The Lac-Robert sector, in Mille-Isles, is a wooded neighborhood that includes everything that the Laurentians have to offer. The combination of Lac-Robert, the numerous ski centers, several golf courses, the numerous leisure activities in the city of Mille-Isles, as well as parks such as the Alfred Kelly Nature Reserve and the nearby Lachute Provincial Pine Forest offer breathtaking views and access to endless activities, all year round.
Or, if you prefer a relaxed, private getaway, our rustic cabin was designed with romance, ease, and comfort in mind.
explore lots of local amenities without sacrificing the comforts of home (and maybe a bit more)! Whether for a vacation, for a family outing, or to work remotely, a high-speed internet connection will allow you to stay connected, while the environment will entertain you and allow you to disconnect according to your needs. Note that the cellular network is not optimal.
- You'll be spoilt for choice with four large bedrooms: the master bedroom on the second floor offers a king-size bed and panoramic views of the surrounding nature, two other rooms with Queen beds ensure that all occupants have a comfortable and spacious stay. Finally, located on the ground floor, the last bedroom offers four seats in bunk beds of sufficient size to accommodate the youngest and the oldest.
- Sofa bed
- Kitchen with toaster, microwave, coffee machine, and chef knives.
- The cottage is located on a small hill, with distant neighbors.
- Two recently renovated bathrooms with a bath and two showers.
- New sheets and towels. Bring your own towels if you want to go to the waterpark or to the lake.
- The wifi is great, and as fast as you could get in Montreal
- The cellular network is not optimal
- Big screen smart TV with Youtube, Netflix, and other apps.
Pool table and shelf full of board games with classics like Monopoly and Uno.
- Terrace with barbecue overlooking the forest.
- Backyard with picnic table and fireplace. Travelers can use brush from the forest or bring their own firewood. Please respect fire regulations when booking.
- The wooded forest in the backyard is ideal for a short exploration, but it is not maintained. Do not cross the neighbors' houses.
- We are happy to share this special equipment for your enjoyment and convenience, but please note that use is at your own risk.
- There is a maximum occupancy of 12 people. Guests need to be registered on the AirBnb app.
- No unauthorized events and events are allowed. without prior consent. We are open to various possibilities, but these should be discussed in advance. Supplements may be applied in case of non-compliance.
- We have a pet-friendly policy. You don't need to ask. However, we appreciate that the premises remain clean and in good condition, occupants with animals are responsible for ensuring that their animal does not get excessively dirty or that it does not break anything. Thanks for your understanding.
• 1 hour of MTL. Easy access from highway 15 N to St-Jérôme
less than 10 minutes by car:
• City of Bellefeuille and Mille-Isles for everything you might need, from supplies to waterfront patios, restaurants, tours, parks, and local shops
• The Hammond-Rodger Park and the Alizée Park have free access, all year round. Small forest trails, games for children and outdoor gym.
15 minutes by car
• City of Saint-Jérôme, even more services and activities, close to your stay.
• Rivière-du-Nord Regional Park | Wilson Falls, year-round access, Gai-Luron Cross-Country Ski Center, Mégamaze Amusement Center, Laurentides Museum of Contemporary Art, Saint-Jérôme Golf Club, and many more.
• Aventure Rive-Nord, if you've always wanted to try different motorsports!