Cottages to rent Beaulac Garthby
If you are visiting the municipality of Beaulac-Garthby, why not rent a cottage in the area at the same time? Close to Aylmer Lake, which is 18 kilometers long and 5.8 kilometers wide, you will probably fall under the spell of the region and its locals. The town of Beaulac-Garthby has both small and large cottages that are suitable for groups of all sizes.
What to do in Beaulac-Garthby
- Rent a motorboat for a ride on the lake
- Go paddleboarding, kayaking or canoeing
- Take a long walk on the beach of Aylmer Lake
- Try the Beaulac-Garthby Velorails
- Visit the Pavillon de la Faune Inc.